The field of Occupational Safety and Health (OSH) in Latin America still requires solid experts with a deep professional knowledge and an international outlook. Ergonomics and English proficiency at a scientific level are among the wide range of required skills.
For this reason the Center for International Health (CIHLMU) at the Ludwig-Maximilians-Universität München (LMU) in Germany offers online modules addressed especially to OSH-experts in Latin America. These courses are part of the Master International Occupational Safety and Health of the LMU and are now individually available for other OSH professionals. The courses are conducted online in Spanish and are perfectly compatible with any work schedule.
- Director: Prof. Dr. Katja Radon
- Duration: 6-13 weeks (part time), 3 ECTS for each module
- Timetable: 10-15 hours/ week (courses, study, projects, tutorials etc.)
- Concept: E-Learning (distance training modules)
- Certificate: from the Ludwig-Maximilians-Universität München
- Approach: Professional
- Languages: Spanish or English (for the Scientific English Module)
- Start date: September - January (annually, exact start date depends on each module)