Unfortunately, the programs of the Master in International Occupational Safety and Health and the Diploma in Occupational Safety and Health will not be offered in 2019.
For further information email@example.com
The main objective of the Master International Occupational Safety and Health is to train professionals in the field of Occupational Safety and Health (OSH). Therefore, we offer tools for research and work in OSH, both in Latin American countries as well as at an international level.
We offer an international and interdisciplinary training in global OSH with focus on project-based learning. The Master's program is based on a blended learning concept, in order to ensure maximum flexibility and efficiency. This blended learning concept involves a high ability of self-directed learning.
- Director: Prof. Dr. Katja Radon
- Duration: Two years (part time), 60 ECTS
- Timetable: 20 hours/ week (courses, study, projects, tutorials etc.)
- Concept: Blended learning (distance training modules/ attendance modules)
- Grade: “Master of Science (MSc)“ from the Ludwig-Maximilians-Universität München
- Approach: Research/ Professional
- Languages: Spanish (first academic year) and English (second academic year)