Information and documents
Application form of the Master program
Can be filled out and sent directly online.
In addition to the admission application, the following documents need to be sent by email to email@example.com (in zip format):
- Written statement of your current employer or your last employer (detailed description of the type and exact duration of your employment)
- One letter of recommendation written by an employer, manager or supervisor in reference to your professional activity (Addressed to: To Whom It May Concern)
- For non-Spanish-speakers: The Spanish language certificate (equivalent to at least level B2 ELP)
- In case you have previously studied at a German University: Enrollment certificates of all German universities attended so far
- An up to date curriculum vitae (with calendar dates) (maximum 3 pages)
- If applicable, a marriage certificate or official name changes document
- A copy of your valid passport
- Students under 30 also need to send the completed form for exemption from compulsory health insurance, “Antrag auf Befreiung von der Krankenversicherungspflicht” (PDF, German version), as well as a valid certificate of your health insurance in your home country
- In case you want to apply for an internship: Letter of motivation (maximum 2 pages)
- Final secondary-school examinations and a general qualification for university entrance
- All academic transcripts of your whole university education
- Legalized/ certified or with Apostille (Hague) copies of all the University certificates and diplomas in the language of the country where the document(s) were issued
For the last three application documents in the list, please take into consideration the specific requirements of the country.
Documents in Danish, Dutch, English, French, Icelandic, Italian, Catalan, Spanish, Swedish, Portuguese, Romanian or Latin do not need to be translated.
Documents which are not received by the defined date may not be considered. Only people who send the complete documentation will enter the selection process.
In case of preselection, there will be a Skype interview (http://www.skype.com). If you don't have a Skype account so far, please create one.
The originals of the last three documents and the passport should be submitted during the first Master attendance module in Latin America.
- Admission requirements and documents Master (420 KByte)
- Checklist application Master (131 KByte)
- English translation of "Antrag auf Befreiung von der Krankenkasse" (11 KByte)
- Antrag auf Befreiung von der Krankenkasse (33 KByte)