Unfortunately, the programs of the Master in International Occupational Safety and Health and the Diploma in Occupational Safety and Health will not be offered in 2019.
For further information firstname.lastname@example.org
After having started successfully the Master International Occupational Safety and Health in 2012, we are expanding our offer. In Latin America there is still a growing need for experts in Occupational Safety and Health. In order to meet the diverse necessities, we are offering an additional training to the Master program – the new Diploma in Occupational Safety and Health (OSH) – a very flexible program which adapts perfectly to your interests and working conditions regarding time and personality.
- Director: Prof. Dr. Katja Radon
- Duration: 12-14 months (part time), 15 ECTS
- Timetable: 10-15 hours/ week (courses, study, projects, tutorials etc.)
- Concept: E-Learning (distance training modules)
- Grade: “Diploma in Occupational Safety and Health“ from the Ludwig-Maximilians-Universität München
- Approach: Professional
- Languages: Spanish (some optionals in English)
There is the possibility to take part in individual modules which later can be made valid for the Diploma or the Master program.