Information and documents
Application form admission to the Diploma program
Can be filled out and sent directly online.
In addition to the admission application, the following documents need to be sent by email to email@example.com (in zip format):
- Confirmation written by the actual or the last employer, that certifies that the employee has at least six months of working experience in the field of Occupational Safety and Health (including detailed description of the job and duration of employment).
- For non-native-Spanish-speakers: A Spanish language certificate (equivalent to at least level B2 ELP)
- An up to date curriculum vitae (with calendar dates) (maximum 3 pages)
- A copy of your valid passport
- A copy of the last university degree with legalization or Apostille (Hague)
For the last application document in the list, please take into consideration the specific requirements of the country.
Documents in Danish, Dutch, English, French, Icelandic, Italian, Catalan, Spanish, Swedish, Portuguese, Romanian or Latin do not need to be translated.
Documents which are not received by the defined date may not be considered. Only people who send the complete documentation will enter the selection process.
In case of preselection, there will be a Skype interview (http://www.skype.com). If you don't have a Skype account so far, please create one.